What is a vCISO?
A vCISO can be a vital asset and source of expertise for companies who delegate security to their CTO or IT team, or for smaller organisations who do not have the budget or workload to justify a full time security employee.
- Flexible and affordable
- No minimum cost or contract
- Specialist knowledge and expertise
- Support across your whole business
Cyber risk review
Many organisations feel overwhelmed when trying to understand their cyber security risk. There seems to be a never-ending stream of new viruses and hack threats that can leave businesses feeling confused and exposed. Aedile offers fixed-price risk reviews that give you:
- Current risk exposureUnderstand how your business is exposed to different types of cyber risks. Could overseas hackers steal your data? Or is a rogue employee your biggest risk? Perhaps an insecure vendor?
- Critical control reviewWe use Government-approved guidance of the 10 most critical controls you can implement to manage cyber risk.
- Self-sufficient, long-term strategyWe help you build an effective governance structure within your business for managing cyber risk.
Security awareness training
Helping to build a security culture in your organisation can be one of the strongest ways to improve your overall security position. From the board to employees, everyone has their part to play.
- Staff awarenessCustomised face-to-face staff awareness training, tailored to your business and the way your staff work.
- Board reportingExecutive and board-level awareness sessions, focusing on the scope and nature of the cyber risk to the business and the questions they should be asking.
- e-Learning ModulesCost-effective ways of providing engaging and impactful annual security training across your entire workforce.
What our clients say
Aedile Consulting have been a strategic partner of ours, providing vital strategy and support to help manage the complex global threats that we face.